Amerigo Vespucci Airport, Florence – Peretola is located at 30.0 kilometers from the Agriturismo, while the station of Sieci is 3.8 km, from where trains leave, to go in the center of Florence.
Many visitors pass by this area because it is at the gates of Florence, surrounded by nature, and full of activities and opportunities.
In fact, from the agriturismo you can:
- explore all the art cities of Tuscany (Florence, Siena, Lucca, Arezzo, etc..).
- Visit and taste the wines that are produced in the cellars of Tenuta Bossi.
- Go to Shopping at Outlet “the Mall” (18 Km) and / or “Barberino Designer Outlet.”
- Nearby there is the chance to do various sports, such as tennis, hiking, fishing, angling, horse riding, football, etc..
- Visit the Val di Sieve and the Mugello, stopping at Lake Bliancino surrounded by facilities equipped to sunbathe and swim.
- Possibility to make excursions to the typical Tuscan cuisine.
- possibility to take walks in the quiet of the Tuscan countryside.
- possibility to take daily seaside resorts such as Forte dei Marmi.
At 4 Km from the farm holidays, you will find Sieci, a small country town with a few shops and small supermarkets, bars and restaurants, instead at 5km there is the town of Pontassieve, which has all kinds of shops, restaurants, supermarkets, etc.
Near the farm, there are several restaurants where you can taste or eat from a traditional Tuscan Near the farm, there are several restaurants where you can taste or eat from a traditional Tuscan cuisine to the highest nouvelle cuisine.
The company’s staff is at your disposal to advise you and suggest how to occupy your days as well as to relax.